This month of April, we mark the birthday of this site. So that as part of that celebration, we are happy to share the top 25 stories and posts that garnered the top most views through the years, up to now.
Going over these posts, we were surprised for the simple reason that topics or subjects presented and happened to gather so much viewership are in various categories.
Also, many of these are so forgotten already, up until now.
We missed the pioneering days when social media helped a lot in the distribution of our content, more specifically Facebook. But that has changed 180 degrees now.
Our content could barely reach enough audience with the current algorithm by Google. And Facebook has placed an imaginary stopper to our reach unless we go ahead and fall trap to its constant offer of advertising tool.
1. AdeN U Grad Tops Nursing Board views 268,311
2. Brutal Mamasapano massacre video becomes viral in social media views 120,226
3. Albay Province Brace the Prospect of Electric Power Disconnection on Monday views 108,063
4. The Fifteen Bicol Martyrs of 1897 views 70,601
5. Small Town Lottery Out, PCSO Loterya ng Bayan In views 68,194
6. The Wealthiest Families in the Philippines views 65,721
7. Mt. Isarog, The Majestic views 61,102
8. DTI-PSB Releases List of Erring Forwarders and Consolidators views 57,543
9. The Majestic Mayon Volcano in Albay views 50,832
10. The Parish Church of Divine Mercy in Paolbo views 49,977
11. Mt. Mayon on Tight Watch for Eruption views 49,150
12. By the Ricefield views 48,920
13. La Porteria Church Gets Roof Renovation views 48,686
14. The Bubbling Water of Lake Nag-Aso in Manito views 47,449
15. Easter Beer Plaza Fund Raising at the Octagon views 46,209
16. A Bird’s-Eye View of Calabanga views 40,674
17. Rompeolas: Where the Waves Cavort views 39,724
18. Is it Quo Vadis, Mount Isarog? views 39,469
19. West Philippine Sea, Kalayaan, Scarborough, Miangas, Sabah, Etc. views 39,325
20. Quitting Time at the Public Market views 38,139
21. Butterfly shrub-tree proven medicinal value on diabetics, kidney and urinary ailments views 36,850
22. A Peek of the Balongay Sky views 36,544
23. Water World views 36,260
24. Majorettes Amaze Crowd at Calabanga 2010 Parade views 35,709
25. The Bicol Language, Part 1/ An Lenguahe kan Bicol, Parte 1 views 35,268
[Editor’s Note: After converting the site from “http” to “https” all likes and shares by and from facebook was “erased” we had difficulty recovering the historical numbers. It would seem it was never posted or shared on the social media.]
Latest posts by Jap Adupe (see all)
- FLASHBACK: The Peñafrancia Traslacion of 2019 - September 13, 2019
- THROWBACK:VP Leni tours Jesse Robredo Museum in Naga City - July 31, 2019
- TRUTH BITES: The plight of mass migration hurting Europe - May 24, 2019