In his latest sortie of the Bicol region this week, the President of the Philippines (POTP) went on a whirlwind visits and inauguration of finished government projects just in time for the last minute push for the administration’s presidential and vice-presidential candidates.
The POTP also visited the municipality of Calabanga and formally inaugurated on May 5 the Sabang fish port facility. Liberal party vice-presidential candidate and Camarines Sur 3rd district representative Leni Robredo was also present during the occasion.
The Sabang event was just a partial fulfillment of President Benigno S. Aquino’s campaign promise in Calabanga and Tinambac and Libmanan towns.
We still remember his promises made during the May 2013 national and local elections, among others, which include:
- A municipal (community) hospital in Calabanga
- The reconstruction of Sabang and San Vicente (Tinambac) ports (fish ports)
- The rehabilitation of Naga-Legaspi commuter train service
Below are videos of the eventful visit.
Latest posts by Jap Adupe (see all)
- FLASHBACK: The Peñafrancia Traslacion of 2019 - September 13, 2019
- THROWBACK:VP Leni tours Jesse Robredo Museum in Naga City - July 31, 2019
- TRUTH BITES: The plight of mass migration hurting Europe - May 24, 2019