Another live stream edition here of the Senate hearing on the $81-M money laundering scheme.
What more stories will unfold, rehashed, retold, concocted by the main players and investigators of the much talked about $81 million money laundering scheme that placed the Philippine financial institutions, banks most definitely, into serious scrutiny as a venue for the illegal transactions.
The many hours already devoted on the senate hearing and perhaps, more editions to come will hopefully result to a positive ending.
Wondering here if the general public has some more interest left on the scam and its details as days drag on.
Just to name a few, these individuals will play the talking heads, Maia Santos Deguito formerly of RCBC Jupiter Branch, Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC) Executive Director Julia Bacay-Abad, Salud Bautista of Philrem Service Corp, and so on and so forth. Huhum. We are getting bored already.
- Live video on Senate hearing of the $81-M money laundering scheme
- More editions to come will hopefully result to a “fruitful” ending?
- The on-going nvestigation boring the public already, more talks, no action?
- Road Tour Calabanga: Leaving behind Manguiring - March 6, 2023
- Big FOOT Hangs OVER Peak of MT. ISAROG #short - February 26, 2023
- Watch this Harubay to Manguiring section of Road Tour Calabanga - February 25, 2023