This is a running live update during the enforced community lockdown (enforced home quarantine) in Bicol region with a population of over 5.7 million.
- Policies on the Issuance of Gate Passes as a Regulation of Movement During Strict Home Quarantine
- Camarines Sur governor Migz Villafuerte share info that as of 5PM, yesterday, the Bicol Region maintains zero positive case for COVID-19. A re-iteration of one posted by Albay governor much earlier.
- Naga City LGU update: As of March 24, 5:00pm, our city recorded 4,226 Persons Under Monitoring from the 2,678 that was reported yesterday. The noted rapid increase was due to bulks of newly-generated data from the Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams (BHERT). 4 of 10 Persons Under Investigation (PUI) results are still pending.
- Much earlier, Sorsogon governor Francis Escudero released info he met with the Provincial DOH, PHO, and Technical Services to run algorithm and triaging and test all possible scenarios of possible COVID-19 cases.
- Albay’s gov. Francis Bichara posted info on the Wuhan coronavirus status:
- Road Tour Calabanga: Leaving behind Manguiring - March 6, 2023
- Big FOOT Hangs OVER Peak of MT. ISAROG #short - February 26, 2023
- Watch this Harubay to Manguiring section of Road Tour Calabanga - February 25, 2023