This is the latest update on the hijacking and hostage situation of EgyptAir flight MS181 from Alexandria en route to capital Cairo but eventually diverted to Larnaca in Cyprus.
According to RT the hostage siege aboard EgyptAir flight MS181 has ended with the hijacker Seif Eldin Mustafa being arrested,
Its over. The #hijacker arrested. #LarnacaAirport # Egyptair
— Cyprus MFA (@CyprusMFA) March 29, 2016
Earlier a sketchy report attributed to two broadcasters said Mustafa dropped a note on the apron of the airport demanding for the release of prisoners in Egypt.
Also. the hijacker was reported to have wanted to see his former wife from Cyprus.
The following news video is thru the courtesy of RT:
- EgyptAir hijacking ends with release of hostages in Cyprus
- Hijacker Seif Eldin Mustafa, an Egyptian national, was arrested
- Mustafa seeks political asylum in Cyprus
- Great Comeback: Watch US President Trump returns to the campaign trails in Florida with massive rally - October 12, 2020
- US President Trump back at the White House afterleaving Walter Reed Hospital due to Covid-19 - October 5, 2020
- Binge watch President Trump on the campaign trails - October 5, 2020