This is the latest update on the hijacking and hostage situation of EgyptAir flight MS181 from Alexandria en route to capital Cairo but eventually diverted to Larnaca in Cyprus.
According to RT the hostage siege aboard EgyptAir flight MS181 has ended with the hijacker Seif Eldin Mustafa being arrested,
— Cyprus MFA (@CyprusMFA) March 29, 2016
Earlier a sketchy report attributed to two broadcasters said Mustafa dropped a note on the apron of the airport demanding for the release of prisoners in Egypt.
Also. the hijacker was reported to have wanted to see his former wife from Cyprus.
The following news video is thru the courtesy of RT:
- EgyptAir hijacking ends with release of hostages in Cyprus
- Hijacker Seif Eldin Mustafa, an Egyptian national, was arrested
- Mustafa seeks political asylum in Cyprus
Latest posts by Jr. Editorial Staff (see all)
- TRUE: The Amazon is not Burning, contrary to reports? - September 3, 2019
- SONA 2019: Watch 4rth address of President Duterte - July 22, 2019
- CRYPTOCURRENCY: Israeli company to sue social media giant for $500-B in Australia - July 16, 2019