You won’t believe what this Barnowl had been through lately

You won’t believe what this Barnowl had been through, lately.

2015_1230-barn-owl-head

The bird, a Barnowl, was rescued by ‪‎WildlifeSOS‬ Rapid Response Unit recently from Agra, India.

The owl was found choking with a thread in its throat. After repeated xrays, it was found that the animal had ingested something wrapped in a thread which was entangled and stuck in the animal’s digestive tract causing it to writhe in pain.

2015_1230_thread-choke-owl2

After hours of meticulous effort by the veterinarians, a 3 meter thread was removed successfully from the digestive tract.

After careful examination and treatment, the owl was found to be healthy and has been released back into the wild.

Lucky Barnowl, it earned a new lease in life from the loving care of Wildlife SOS staffers, no less.

2015_1230_barn-ow-fulll2
This Barnowl received a new lease in life from the loving hands of WildlifeSOS India staffers.

H/T

SUBSCRIBE BECAUSE WHY NOT

Get Cbanga360 Updates by Email, Because Why Not?

Enter your email address to subscribe and receive notifications of latest stories. By Signing Up, You Agree To Our Privacy Policy And European Users Agree To The Data Transfer Policy.

*18

****

SUGGESTED FOR YOU

****

Let's create community! Tell us your thoughts on this article. If logged in with any of your Wordpress.com, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or registered on this site before, then you can simply write your comment below. Thanks and appreciate your feedback.