The outbreak of New Coronavirus is challenging the People’s Republic of China’s handling of the crisis.
Watch and listen intently as the new syndicated podcast totally bent on covering the impeachment of POTUS Donald Trump. But on this particular episode, the avowed Trumper Steve Bannon and his panel of guests delve into the novel Coronavirus now posing a risk to millions of people who may get into contact with carriers of the runaway new virus strain.
- The Novel Coronavirus ease of transmission is greater compared to the SARS!
- Disease can spread before symptoms shows up. Virus spreads quickly, far more quickly as compared to SARS. SARS took several months to cause a thousand cases.
- NCoronavirus cause three thousand reported cases in about a month.
- The reservoir of infected people is obviously great. And continue to grow.
- It illuminates some very important political points the demonstrates the misrule of the communist party of China in the tardy response on the epidemics
Very interesting and keep glued on the discussion and information shared. And there are some more details worth listening here:
[Since this program has commercial support, one can just ‘fastforward’ the video, if you may.]
- Pandemic: A WUHAN HOSPITAL CHIEF with coronavirus DIES and more infections and deaths update - February 17, 2020
- US Senator Cotton: China Refusing to Hand Over Evidence About Wuhan BioLab - February 17, 2020
- Pandemic: Last video post of JOURNALIST now captive by CHINA’s communist party - February 15, 2020