Watch here direct from the Supreme Court of the Philippines (SCOTP) the second live stream coverage on the presentation of oral arguments on the burial case of former President Ferdinand E. Marcos at Libingan ng mga Bayani.
Scheduled for Aug 31, 2016, G.R. No. 225973 the parties with interest on the case are as follows:
- Saturnino C. Ocampo, Trinidad H. Repuno, Bienvenido Lumbera, Bonifacio P. Ilagan
- Neri Javier Colmenares, Maria Carolina P. Araullo, M.D.
- Samahan ng Ex-Detainees Laban sa Detensyon at Aresto [SELDA], represented by Dionito Cabillas
- Carmencita M. Florentino, Rodolfo Del Rosario, Felix C. Dalisay, Danilo M. Dela Fuente
- Rear Admiral Ernesto C. Enriquez [in his capacity as the Deputy Chief of Staff for Reservist and Retiree Affairs,
- Armed Forces of the Philippines]
- The Grave Services Unit [Philippine Army] and General Ricardo R. Visaya [in his capacity as the Chief of Staff Armed Forces of the Philippines],
- Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana
- Heirs of Ferdinand E. Marcos, represented by his surviving spouse, Imelda Romualdez Marcos).
The SCOTP is acting on the Petition for Certiorari and Prohibition with Urgent Prayer for the Issuance of a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) and/or Writ of Preliminary Injunction dated August 12, 2016 filed by the petitioners.
Related story here:Malacañan OK’s burial of former President Marcos in Libingan.
Latest posts by Jap Adupe (see all)
- MUST WATCH: ROBREDO review MILESTONES of her tenure as vice president - January 10, 2020
- FAREWELL: CARDINAL TAGLE from Archdiocese of Manila to influential VATICAN post - January 8, 2020
- Archbishop Tirona lead BICOLANOS in celebration of MIDNIGHT MASS before CHRISTMAS - December 24, 2019