Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, to all our readers, the few followers and friends of this site and our social media pages.
Advisory: After April 21, 2018, we stopped posting links on two of our OLD facebook pages.
Links posted from Dec. 2015 and back are already deadlinks and you might be shown to a different website that took over the domain.
Please be aware we do not promote or encourage you to click the links from that specied back dates nor visit the website anymore and be careful. Links posted after December 2015, points to live posts on cbanga360.net, though.
The second unmaintained is NEWS ONE AND HALF – NOAH which carries the backlinks for articles posted on the category/topic of the same ID. It is safe to click the links for it connects to the article posted on the live site.
We still churn out news coverage with pun and pinch appearing on the NOAH web pages and some see the light in Youtube Videos as Red Monkey Talks edition.
As we moved forward, we are distributing contents from CBANGA360.NET on social media here:
- (1)Cbanga360 on Facebook for all contents posted on the main site;
- (2)exclusive contents linking to posted inMotion videos on YouTube and the accompanying transcription/ text on website, and
- (3)here at Red Monkey Talks Facebook page which covers Red Monkey Talks videos on YouTube and accompanying transcript/ text on website.
Even as we previously reiterated, you can find our tweets on two handles:
Latest posts by Bicol Street Journalist (see all)
- Happy Holidays Happy New Year from us to you all!! - December 28, 2018
- Why Camarines Sur rejected medical equipments solicited by VP Robredo for Calabanga - December 20, 2018
- Camalig town in Bicol wants to build an international convention center - December 14, 2018