It is back. They are back.
The ‘Gilmore Girls’ is back. And the whole team is on-board.
After signing off from free TV years back, Gilmore girls- the series is back. At least for a very limited time, eh, episodes.
The much-anticipated return comes with four memorable chapters from the lives of Lorelai, Emily, Rory and countless more Stars Hollow stalwarts.
Picking up nine years after we last dropped in on the whimsical Connecticut town, Gilmore girls: A Year in the Life finds each of our leading ladies at a major crossroad:
- Lorelai’s relationship with Luke is at an unnerving standstill
- Rory’s budding journalism career in New York has stalled before it’s even begun; and
- Emily’s world is turned upside down following the untimely passing of her beloved husband, Richard.
According to Netflix, which is producing and streaming the episodes, Gilmore girls: A Year in the Life is told through four 90-minute chapters — each spanning one season: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall — and brings back to life everything from the quaint corner diner to the dreamy Dragonfly Inn to a fast-talking, quick-witted mother-daughter love story unlike any other.
Gilmore girls: A Year in the Life launches Friday, November 25, everywhere that Netflix is available.
The anticipation is almost over.
Latest posts by Jr. Editorial Staff for Entertainment (see all)
- FALSE: LizQuen movie ‘Alone/Together’ grossed $350-million - April 16, 2019
- The moment Miss Philippines Catriona Gray wins Miss Universe 2018 - December 17, 2018
- Ryan Reynolds reveal his secret in making Aviation American gin - December 15, 2018