You won’t believe what this Barnowl had been through, lately.
The bird, a Barnowl, was rescued by WildlifeSOS Rapid Response Unit recently from Agra, India.
The owl was found choking with a thread in its throat. After repeated xrays, it was found that the animal had ingested something wrapped in a thread which was entangled and stuck in the animal’s digestive tract causing it to writhe in pain.
After hours of meticulous effort by the veterinarians, a 3 meter thread was removed successfully from the digestive tract.
After careful examination and treatment, the owl was found to be healthy and has been released back into the wild.
Lucky Barnowl, it earned a new lease in life from the loving care of Wildlife SOS staffers, no less.